New Ideas For Tallahassee Transportation

seminole

The 50/50 engineering thing is dead on. I believe that FSU's growth is being hindered by the city wanting FAMU to catch up. They should be realistic and let FSU conytribute more than 50 percent. I am actually an FSU engineering student. The computers and equipment are crap compared to FSU's main campus. Sorry to say but I blame this on FSU only donating half the load. FAMU is a great school, but just not where FSU is. This shouldn't be held against FSU like it is.

Oh, Rock2uf, take your Gator glasses off. Our alumni aren't crying about anything. I get sick of Gators trying to think their degrees get them better jobs or that their school is far superior. I can get any job with a BS in Civil that a Gator can get. Yes, UF is a bigger school with more funding, but the education is the same, and it is accredited by the same people.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived