Pickens County Developments

GSP Tiger

Indeed. Northern Pickens County is actually one of the fastest growing areas in the County in terms of percentages. I don't have the figures on me right this second, but its significant for an area with such a low population. People moving there tend to be retirees. I would expect to see more scattered high end type development up there.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Anderson pulling on it a lot more as it continues to grow. Clemson feels more connected with Anderson, being that its so much closer and development is spreading this way. I think Clemson will continue to grow and become a more significant node in this county, and maybe even the region at some point. Easley, Pickens and probably Liberty will still be more connected with Greenville than Clemson. Pickens has a unique relationship with both.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, since we're cleaning up the SC section, I figured I'd just move this thread here. It really makes more sense here since its in the Gville metro area. Just remember to keep the Clemson and Central area developments in the Clemson thread in the main SC forum. My reason for this is that they are also highly connected with Anderson, and since this lies between the two I think its best to leave the SW corner of Pickens County in the general forum.

Archived