Favorite Restaurants in the Panhandle Region

ironchapman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelo's in Panacea is my favorite restaurant. There they serve some of the best seafood. The restaurant overlooks the gulf. I would definetly recommend that restaurant to any couple or family. The panhandle is the part of Florida that includes the western 16 counties in the state.For more info visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Panhandle

I'm probably not going to spell this right... but I love, love, love the seafood at Sienyards south of town. Gutheries is also a fast food favorite although I HATE their service. The Super China Buffet is my all around favorite restaurant.

But national chains tend to get most of my money, namely Carabbas.

Cityboy... that link is freaky smart. Nice info.

Angelo's in Panacea is my favorite restaurant. There they serve some of the best seafood. The restaurant overlooks the gulf. I would definetly recommend that restaurant to any couple or family. The panhandle is the part of Florida that includes the western 16 counties in the state.For more info visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Panhandle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info, cityboy! I used to go to the Panhandle quite often as little side trips when my family went down to see my grandfather (who lived in Lake Wales) before he died a few years ago.

I like Sonnys, Its the best bar b q around.... saddle up your belly and rest it on the table, they have all you can eat! I also Like The Italian Pie, There pizza is the best ive ever had ans yet it doesnt taste like any other. Barnabys pizza is a legend. very unique pizza, yum yum. LOS COMPADRES mexican restaurant is good as hell!!! cheap authentic mexican food! FIREHOUSE subs is also damn good. yummy, im getting hungry

^dang you're young!! lol! We're going to need you to go back so you can give us an update. Thats nearly half of your life since you've last visited this buffet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you talking about the golden corral in Tallahasse or the golden corral in Panama City. I was talking about the one in P-city. I haven't been there since i was 8. The one here in town is da bomb!

Are you talking about the golden corral in Tallahasse or the golden corral in Panama City. I was talking about the one in P-city. I haven't been there since i was 8. The one here in town is da bomb!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was talkin about the Coral in Tallahassee.

New dude... are the prices at that Mexican joint decent?

^ Good deal...

I was at work today and the guys were all eating this good lookin Fried Grouper and Shrimp. I could smell it from across the showroom floor so I walked over and asked where they got it from. They didn't want reveal, then they finally told me, where Blountstown Road meets Tharpe, there is a seafood restaurant Kim's Seafood... looks like a run down gas station, but the fish was amazing!

Archived