Favorite Restaurants in the Panhandle Region

ironchapman

My favorite BBQ places in Tally are Wilson's barbeque,Tiny's Barbeque, and King's Barbeque. I remember I was jogging on Pensacola St one day. I wasn't even thinking about food until I passed King's BBQ. The smell of fresh sweet burnt meat. I had to stop for a minute to take in this sweet aroma. I will say King's is the best in town!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way!!! Kings might be well known, but they aren't the best. The best is in the woods, located directly on the corner of Miccosukee and Crump road, its a little corner store called Omara's Barbque.... his sauce is to die for the most perfect sweet barbque sauce I've ever had.

OMG i cant believe somone else has eaten there!!!! It is so freakin good. yeah, omara's is top dog of roadside bbq in tally... Jack's on appalachee is a close second with king's makin it in a very close third. these three are why my heart has random pains... :alc:

i couldn't remember the name, but an ex-girl used to live right in the area... i grew up off Chaires ('rents with the 40 acres) in highschool my bus driver would always stop in there, i used to get the hook up from her (i was the last stop) so that i wouldnt tell on her for stoping with me in the bus...lololol oh good times. i do suggest jax if you are ever out 27 (on the left 1/2m past conner when leaving town) just outta the city limits. great ribs and hambergers on texas toast

Forgive me.. i always forget details... It is the East route towards chaires (27 south) and jacks just moved into an old gas station building on the left side about a half mile past Conner Blvd. It has a good old fashion car lot sign in front. open till 8.30pm. jacks should have given me my lunch for free today.

Archived