Where to stay in Vancouver?

BostonGal

Hi!

I will be traveling to Vancouver next month with my husband. I have heard so many great things about the city, and I've done a teeny bit of research on what to do - I know our short stay will be packed!

However, I am clueless on hotels.. I'd love it if I can get suggestions on where to stay, either hotel or area - every website I visit, of course they say every area is great to stay in, but I'd rather get the inside scoop.

Can anyone guide me to an area or hotel?

We know we want to see the city, but we also want to check out the parks and hiking and nature sights as well. If there are any "must-sees/dos" that you feel need an extra plug, please don't be shy in listing those as well =)

Thanks in advance for your help,

BostonGal

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This UP forum doesn't get much activity...I should know, I tried a thread like this a few weeks ago and just got a reply a few days ago.

Anyways, here is a travelsite that might help you, its got attractions, hotels list, etc.:

Vancouver at Worldweb.com

Click here for the "Accomodations" part of the site above.

It has helped me and my family before with finding a good place to stay in the cities we've been to. (It works for any city.)

I hope that helps. :)

this place is dead, dead as urban canada

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it's ready for life anytime people choose to post here. Several sections of UP have laid a little lifeless for a while and then suddenly took off, Providence, Grand Rapids, and Virginia come to mind.

Archived