Where Should THe Next "Real World" Be

ATL4EVER

We all know that MTV has nothing to do with music anymore and have stumbled on to series of reality shows. "The Real World" ( One of My Favorite Shows ) has hosted the show in the following locations.

Season 1: New York

Season 2: Los Angeles

Season 3: San Fran

Season 4: London

Season 5: Miami

Season 6: Boston

Season 7: Seattle

Season 8: Hawaii

Season 9: New Orleans

Season 10: Back to NY

Season 11: Chicago

Season 12: Las Vegas

Season 13: Paris

Season 14: San Diego

Season 15: Philadelphia

Season 16: ( Currently )Austin

I think Season 17 should be in Atlanta. Not because it's my hometown, but because it would be a great show. Having it in Atlanta would be more appealing to MTV's viewers than Austin, or Phili, or NYC, etc.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, Sydney, Melbourne, or Mexico City would be good choices for the next one outside the US.

Thinking locally (in the US):

What about DC, Baltimore, Detroit, Houston, Dallas-FTW, San Antonio, San Francisco, or Atlanta?

Maybe your parents ought to cancel the cable or at least activate the parental locks on the cable box.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHY do you say that? Can you not handle reality shows or does your cable company only provide you with Barney, Oprah,the Young and the Restless, and Teletubbies?

( We're all joking here )

But Atlanta is like the most advertised city in the music industry. I could name get a list of

I think ATL is more advertised in the music scene now with the crunk music, but now Houston is starting to make its voice heard with screwed and chopped. Anyway I love that show to0(im 19 and I can choose what I want to watch). I think it would be nuts(meaning great) to see one from Toronto imo.

Actually, I would think LA would be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO WAY! LA has a short list of hot artists in "crunker" scene ( snoop, the game, whatever ). People from these "crunker" genres represent their communities and hometowns till death. And I can give you a list of atlanta's best "crunk artists"

Ciara :wub:

Usher

Lil Jon

112 ( which counts as 5 people )

Ying Yang Twins

Lil Scrappy

Lil Bow Wow

T.I.

Ludacris

Lloyd

( I dont feel like typing all of the ones i know of but)...

Boyz in Da Hood

B5

Jermaine Dupri

Outkast ( Which is two People )

( Ill edit it and add more later )

But I think if people came to Atlanta they would geta "nasty, freaky" feeling going through their mind and they would bang everything that walks. And all the clubs, and ghetto people that the cast can fight with. I would tape the whole season.

Lil Bow Wow is actually from Columbus OH. And Ciara is THE HOTTEST! Oh my word! I also disagree with the parents locking the channels. We younger ones are from a different generation and just because the parents don't like the music of our generation doesnt mean they can lock MTV BET or what ever.

Lil Bow Wow is actually from Columbus OH.  And Ciara is THE HOTTEST!  Oh my word!  I also disagree with the parents locking the channels.  We younger ones are from a different generation and just because the parents don't like the music of our generation doesnt mean they can lock MTV BET or what ever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On his most recent expo in MTV's Cribs, He lived in Atlanta, though born in Columbus Ohio. And Los angeles has already hosted it.

On his most recent expo in MTV's Cribs, He lived in Atlanta, though born in Columbus Ohio. And Los angeles has already hosted it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, yes, but that won't stop them from doing a "Back to LA" season like they did to New York.

Archived