Project North | Turbocor

stjoe

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that writer.

I found it evermore strange that the city and county after saying no to funds for EDC would then turn around and say yes to the incentive package for more money than the EDC would have originally recieved.

Now of course those monies aren't recieved unless the EDC is successful and luring the company (Project North) to town. I'd love to hear news about where we are at this point. Still the matter is showing full support for our EDC at all times to solidify our claim that we are a Pro-Business Community.

Yea they really need to get their relationship together. What we don't need in Tallahassee is anti-business. I believe the project north is probaly the 1st step an breaking from that anti-business spirit. It would be nice if there were more Summit Easts, and Innovation Parks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Turbocorp Signs Agreement - Moving to Tallahassee!

Turbocorp officials signed off on the deal on Thursday, according to Brad Day, executive director of the economic development council. The action could further verify that the company is moving to town.

Now the deal awaits signature from the city and county!

See Tomorrow's Tallahassee Democrat for article.

Archived