Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

State can begin I-93 widening

2 each way until you get into Manchester. In Manchester there is a stretch thats like 5 lives each way. But traffic is aweful once you get out of Manchester cuz the highway is just too small.

2 each way until you get into Manchester.  In Manchester there is a stretch thats like 5 lives each way.  But traffic is aweful once you get out of Manchester cuz the highway is just too small.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know, coming home from burlington to portland i sometimes go too far on I-89 and end up rounding about manchester, and i swear there must be a hundred thousand cars (or at least it looks that way) swarming all over at rush hour time.

i know, coming home from burlington to portland i sometimes go too far on I-89 and end up rounding about manchester, and i swear there must be a hundred thousand cars (or at least it looks that way) swarming all over at rush hour time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean I-93 ;) 89 is in Concord.

You mean I-93 ;)  89 is in Concord.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so i take 89 all the way down through vermont, this much i am sure of, then i go through new hampshire, and then it gets tricky to get back to maine. sometimes if we miss our turn, we go a bit too far...and this is where i am probably on 93) and it brings us almost in a circle around manchester with a great view of the city.