Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium [Renovation Completed]

jc_perez2003

Spiteful attitude toward DeVos will come full circle

David Whitley {sodEmoji.|} SPORTS COMMENTARY

July 22, 2007

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/bask...,5519108.column

He mentioned the magic moving to Nashville several times. If they left they wouldn't go to TN because Memphis has the Grizzlies. TN is a pretty small state to accomidate two pro basketball teams. I think this article was written by a real drama queen.

one thing i worry about is the magic surprising the commission that they are going to increase their contribution to sway them. i think it could backfire by the commission deciding to delay the vote for the millionth time to "analyze" this new proposal.

all the delay will do is fuel people like harris "hypocrite" rosen and douggie guetzloe whom just escaped jail by a soprano like twist to his trial.

i will not blame the magic if they leave if the commission votes no.

Edited by shardoon

on ch9 they just said 3 swing votes...so I guess we have good odds....

I'm not sure I'm following you. If there are 3 that could go either way then there are 4 that are decided. What have they decided?

On one of the stations (6 it think) they did a call around and there was 1 leaning no, 3 swing, 1 (crotty) yes and 2 couldn't reach. That's 5 that could go either way and if 2 of those 5 say no ... then it's over. I'm not very buoyed by this.

the orlando sentinel should do a poll:

one very simple question:

"should the county commission vote to use the remaining half penny tax for our roads, police, and fire?"

when you see a overwhelming majority of the orlando population vote "yes", everyone will have now have a reason why the orlando/orange county public shouldnt vote. THEY ARE UNINFORMED OF HOW THE MONEY CAN BE USED and harris rosen loves the fact that they are.