Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium [Renovation Completed]

jc_perez2003

They are talking about the PAC now and show a bucnh of pics of other PAC such as Sydney Opera House. (only wish we can get something like that)

10 mil contribution from CNL was mentioned and someone else pledge another millions to bring the total to 79 millions.

they quote a letter about some soldier in DC want to donate 100 dollars per month for the PAC.

The magic event centre is up at 2:40 now.

wow

what a rollar coaster ride

and it all comes down to this....the suspense is killing me

if this thing passes, I vote for celebration beer downtown

and just a random thought, in regards to a defining feature, wouldnt it be neat to have an obelisk in front of the OPAC as romans often did with their ancient theatres......just a random thought i figured Id throw out there

DSC01806.jpg

gah, and the streaming is not working for me, can anyone update occasionally whats going on in there....on here

This might compete with the giant glass asparagus.

they guy is talking about how much Magic did for the community and it is irreplacable ....yada yada.......

it show an arena with 3 levels of seats instead of two. it gonna have loge box seating, full service -restaurant at the mid level. He said we will be the first certified green.

You guys getting a clear stream on this?

If not you haven't missed anything yet. Representatives from all three venues have presented short recaps of presentations that were discussed in previous sessions, Mayor Dyer spoke, etc. No real hard hitting questions yet. There was a remphasis of the cities Master Plan by Glating Jackson. Thats where it's at now.

There are a lot of cameras in here on both sides. I am not sure which one is picking up the feeds. I do know that this lady is boring.

40 users on our little Orlando forum? Not to shaby.

Well I guess I'm #40 :) Yep, I'm the new guy. Anyway, the wesh.com stream is running quite quickly for those with connection issues.

I just watched news 13 update.....said something about magic johnson pledging to make orlando one of his top priorities and targets for investment and what not if this deal goes through.......any one know more about this?

and who is down to combine our collective assets to donate money to the OPAC in hopes of getting something named after us.....how was the Urban Planet Orlando chapter courtyard sound?