What are they building there?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I have no idea what it is, but it looked like it would be open by last spring/summer. Admittedly, the pace has picked up of late. It was an Italian Social Club which was torn down. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya, that it is not now a parking lot and that a building is actually be erected there.

I too am surprised that there's already a building where that Italian social club was.

This may not be of much significance, but I was driving down Bridgham from Broad St towards Cranston St last night, and noticed large piles of dirt from a recent excavation. It was across the street from Wiggins Village. Maybe I should post this in West End happenings, but does anyone know what's going on here?