Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest donaltopablo

College or Professional?

Do you prefer College or Professional Sports   15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer College or Professional Sports

• College
    • Professional
    • Other Semi-Pro/Non-Professional

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

For the poll, which do you prefer to watch/follow? As a discussion item, which do you think has the greater impact on your city/region?

That's easy...

Alabama has no major pro sports, so it's college all the way.

Additionally, all the trading and manipulations and egos turn me off of pro sports.

Pro Sports has the larger impact in North Georgia, but I went with College as the preferred. I love pro football, but much prefer college baseball and basketball. And of course, I love college football.

Colleges in New England generally make athletes live up to the same academic standards as every other student so it usually puts their programs at a disadvantage. It's sad because Harvard was once one of the premier football schools in the land, but to lower standards wouldn't be acceptable. Hockey is the only exception to this.

I like almost every pro game better.

Boston has plenty of both, pro and college. As a city the rabid fans, and I mean insane, go for pro.

I voted for Pro, we dont get many college games on english television, just 1 or 2 pro football games every Sunday, which im now addicted too. Ive seen a few college games though but they dont interest me as much as the pro sports do.

Pro. I gotta root for the Pistons & the Redwings. (It's too embarassing to root for the Tigers or the Lions since they are downright pathetic).

College all the way. Diehard UT fan and I bleed orange- ROSE BOWL BOUND! HOOK' EM HORNS!

(and OU STILL SUCKS!!!)