Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mvince03

What will Providence look like in 5 years?

I'm new to this forum, and not sure if this idea has already been mentioned. But has anyone on here done a computer rendering of the city skyline say 5 years down the road? I don't know if any Photoshop savvy people would be interested in such a thing.. but I think it would be fun to see what it may look like when all these projects are completed. I know I can't stand the wait :rolleyes:

Welcome mvince, one of our members, Indy did this:

Provair.jpg

I'd love someone with some Photoshop skills to tackle the view from Prospect Park.

Wow great job! I am also anxious to see the city view right after Thurbers Ave. curve on the I-95 approach... I always enjoy that approach.

Wow great job!  I am also anxious to see the city view right after Thurbers Ave. curve on the I-95 approach... I always enjoy that approach.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best shot of Downcity for sure...should be fantastic in 2007

I gotta say, of all the great buildings being errected... I think I am most anxious to see what will be done with the Holiday Inn... the plans i've seen look great

Wow great job!  I am also anxious to see the city view right after Thurbers Ave. curve on the I-95 approach... I always enjoy that approach.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too!!! It's very dramatic :blush: