Tradition Tower

downtowninvestor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good design for Orlando, finally we get something thats not just a "wall of glass" with a sun visor design. I just stayed at the Embasssy Suites downtown and was pleased at the street activity on a a Tuesday and Wednsday night! I took a walk around Lake Eola and am truly proud of the impression downtown gives me and how it will look when all the buildings are completed . Only problem is that the midtown area north of the Copper Whopper to Colonial needs more street activity and something to attract people, its very bland right now and something good needs to come of the city center lot... by the way I-4 remains the same if not three times worse...but great skyline views.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I seriously doubt that this will ever be built.

The developer wants the city to give up the air rights the city's garage or they will not build. it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, I believe the city already agreed to such. But if you have evidence to the contrary, you're welcome to provide it.

its gonna go up......they have the backing of the very influential university club and all of its millionaire members.....its being sold by condo store......and they took aloggg time to open up the sales office for the solaire as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus, according to Florida Trend, they'd reserved way may more units than were available, as of months ago. I think 800.

Archived