Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome!

I was surprised too, eastsider...I would have thought Dallas-FTW or Houston would be the first to get a subforum. I'm assembling a San Antonio photo thread on word right now, I'll post it later. (They're not the highest quality ones, as most of them were taken with a disposable camera)

I love the subtitle, too "It's not the heat..."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I can tell, that is the official city motto. Maybe we will hear otherwise when this subforum becomes better known.

HELL yea san antonio. dont talk bad about ti till you come. come for a week do it all then youll see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh have been there and I will say it is a very appropriate motto. :lol: Beautiful city BTW.

I've noticed that there is a thread on the Riverwalk on page 4 of the USA West forum. Would it be possible to have it moved over here whenever time permits?

Thanks

What's up fellow Texans, Just another from San Antonio who just joined! Hopefully I can help spice up this sub forum and give it some life!

I was surprised too, eastsider...I would have thought Dallas-FTW or Houston would be the first to get a subforum. I'm assembling a San Antonio photo thread on word right now, I'll post it later. (They're not the highest quality ones, as most of them were taken with a disposable camera)

Austin is a beautiful city but is extremely overrated. The night life is centered in one area(downtown) and beyond that neal. The real quest of the matter is why it is so jealous of the city just a few miles to the South.

The Austin-Statesman never gives the second fastest growing metro in the nation (San Antonio) coverage.

Great things about Austin-Whole Foods, and the Co OP Stores

Willie Nelson.

I honestly have no idea how you got Austin out of San Antonio, and are already bashing it.

But hey, I love San Antonio. I've only ever been there once for a short period of time, but it is near the top of my list of favorite cities. I'd like to see what's going on over there.

Oh, I just realized that this has been here for like five months...

Hey guys, I just joined about a couple of weeks ago and i didnt formly introduce myself. I would like to say hello to all and I look foward to sharing all kinds of information about San Antonio and the rest of Texas!!!

Thanks again, I hope all you guys had a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!

Welcome aboard txstate25, seems like there have been a few people from San Antonio join over the last couple weeks, so hopefully things will start to pick up around here. Make yourself at home and feel free to add anything you like to the forum.