Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash

Charlotte + Flash

I finally made the 2 hour and 15 minute drive to Charlotte on Thursday to take some pictures. I got there about 5:30 and left at 10 pm. As always, here's what I saw:

clt81.jpg

clt75.jpg

clt42.jpg

clt26.jpg

clt39.jpg

clt78.jpg

clt15.jpg

clt20.jpg

clt44.jpg

clt59.jpg

clt21.jpg

clt12.jpg

clt13.jpg

clt69.jpg

clt31.jpg

clt87.jpg

clt22.jpg

clt63.jpg

Who said the Hornets left Charlotte?

clt84.jpg

clt86.jpg

clt1.jpg

clt10.jpg

clt2.jpg

clt3.jpg

clt72.jpg

clt82.jpg

clt19.jpg

clt28.jpg

clt5.jpg

clt6.jpg

Great photography as usual Flash. You certainly captured some shots that I have never seen of the city before. I'm glad you finally made it down here.

Wonderful pictures. Especially the one taking at night showing the skyline. That one should be used in Chamber websites...gives a more dynamic impression of our downtown.

Nice photos of Pittsburgh from your website too. Being a Pittsburgh boy myself, I love seeing that stuff. I wonder if people will ever realize how nice it is and stop fleeing the 'burgh?

those photographs are by far the best i've seen of this city. awesome!

i think i took half an hour to go through this thread because i kept staring at each photo.

amazing.

ahh man thats the best charlotte skyline i've seen so far, a bit small, but what can i say this is a growing city.

and I gotta say, you really know how to use a camera.

Jesus...Those pics have to be the best ones I've seen in a forum until now. Some of them are even better than postcards I've seen while being in Charlotte.

Brillant work : with pics like those ones Charlotte's skyline is realy impressive! :thumbsup:

I was waiting for you to do a Charlotte + Flash! Thanks for doing so, great shots of the city!

U-N-F-R-E-G-G-I-N B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !!!

All I can say is please keep em' coming. As the new towers are born, your talents will come in quite handy. Charlotte's Pure Glory was captured through your lens. Thanks again, for sharing.

A2