Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

Photo Editing?

I don't know about the Gimp, but in Photoshop that would be the stroke command.

Gimp is definitely the next best thing if you can't get your hands on photoshop. it takes some work to get to know advanced image editing software though. you have to put in some time to get to know the proggies.

Just downloaded gimp and it looks like a great alternative to photoshop. I'm also looking for something that can quickly change sizes of images. Does anybody use something different for that?

i have several different automation actions set up for re-sizing and some color adjustments in photoshop. i'm not sure if the gimp has programmable actions though.

Just downloaded gimp and it looks like a great alternative to photoshop.  I'm also looking for something that can quickly change sizes of images.  Does anybody use something different for that?

I use the image resizer powertoy for Windows XP:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whi...wertoySetup.exe

You can select multiple images and right click to resize them. You can choose to make a copy of the original with the new size or write over the existing file.

^yeah the resizer powertoy is a great tool. I'm just not used to gimp. I still havent found out how to put borders or frames around my pics.