photos of my trip to honolulu

I've never posted on this part of the forum before, but since I love skyscrapers and just went on a trip to Honolulu, I thought i'd share some of the pics I took. You can email me if you want the full size pic of any one of them. :)

Sorry I don't know the names of these buildings.

DSC04170.jpg

DSC04241.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04168.jpg

DSC04015.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03982.jpg

DSC04174.jpg

DSC04171.jpg

DSC04165.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome thanks for posting these, i miss that city i hope to be living back over there in a couple of years. BTW are you familiar with the history of Okinawans in Hawaii? Atleast 40% of the Japanese in Hawaii are of Okinawan descent, there's also festivals, a cultural center etc

Awesome thanks for posting these, i miss that city i hope to be living back over there in a couple of years. BTW are you familiar with the history of Okinawans in Hawaii? Atleast 40% of the Japanese in Hawaii are of Okinawan descent, there's also festivals, a cultural center etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not actually Japanese or Okinawan, I'm American and my dad works for the government. I did know that a lot of the Japanese in Hawaii were of Okinawan decent, but not 40%! Wow! that's a lot! Thanks for sharing that info.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived