Roanoke Pictures

electricmonk

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a panorama I stitched together from the 87 or 88 series. It's actually missing a few photos. I think I had 1 more for the right side and two for the left but they seem to have gone missing. Also while scanning these I realized that it's been 10 years or so since I've been to the star overlook.

panorama1.jpg

Just some pictures

DSCF51261.jpg

The other day, I was on the top floor of the Century Station (is that it?) parking garage by the NS Building, I was taking shots of the building, and I noticed this women going crazy waving at me, a little weird, but I didnt pay it no mind. Kind of funny.

DSCF5404.jpg

This morning, I looked at it like wow! Good air and a new view! It also makes the Roanoke skyline seem to stretch all the way down to Carilion, also Carilion has an ad in the paper introducing its 2 "new" helicopters, which are taken while they were flying over the 20 story building, but I question that these are new because if you look at the building, the new 5 story expansion hasnt even started. Thanks for the link.

Heres some pictures:

Festival in the park

DSCF6140.jpg

DSCF6146.jpg

DSCF6148.jpg

DSCF6164.jpg

New Fire headquarters

DSCF6167.jpg

DSCF6175.jpg

Art Museum

DSCF6209.jpg

DSCF6211.jpg

DSCF6219.jpg

DSCF6222.jpg

DSCF6235.jpg

DSCF6217.jpg

AMCAM

DSCF6232.jpg

Lonesome Dove, its now just about gone, check the AMCAM

DSCF6244.jpg

And heres a couple of pictures for Jerseyman4

DSCF6227.jpg

DSCF6171.jpg

DSCF6272.jpg

Biomedical "Tower"

DSCF6302.jpg

Campbell Garage Lofts

DSCF6181.jpg

and here is the land where the SS building would go, not very good.

DSCF6202.jpg

Archived