UP PVD Forum Meet

Cotuit

Thursday July 21st, 6pm, Joe's American at the Mall...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Thursday July 21st, 6pm, Joe's American at the Mall...

• I'll be there!
    • I can't make that night, but don't let that stop everyone else
    • Thursday is never good for me :(
    • I'm shy, tell me how it goes, maybe I'll be at the second meeting

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i wasn't able to make it tonight. i got a call back today from a potential employer and scheduled an early interview for tomorrow, so i needed to stay home and get some stuff done for that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How dare you put your personal welfare ahead of the forum! :angry::P

How dare you put your personal welfare ahead of the forum!  :angry:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, it turned out i could have gone after all. the guy called an hour before my interview and bumped it up to 3:00 today. i was all dressed up in my fancy clothes and everything! :o

Can we do another meet and greet soon?  I'm so curious to see what everyone looks like.  Damn, I said it.  I'm superficial.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure, maybe a Tuesday in a few weeks. A bunch of people said Thursdays were never good for them, and Wednesdays and Fridays are often tough for me.

Sure, maybe a Tuesday in a few weeks. A bunch of people said Thursdays were never good for them, and Wednesdays and Fridays are often tough for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try and make the next one....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We should meet someplace casual where we don't really have to make a reservation and sit and eat, like (I hate to say it), but the food court in the mall. I felt like an ahole having to get up and leave Joe's before we even ordered food... Of course I would suggest a bar but I know we're not all of age.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a meeting ontop of the Peerless building soon? ( before it gets cold )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.

I've been super busy lately, and I'm actually going on a much needed vacation starting October 7th. If you'd like to pick a date before that, I'm sure I can clear my schedule to attend. :thumbsup:

This Saturday, September 25th, I'm throwing a party. There will be at least one band (Cojo and the What?), and hopefully quite a bit of food. $5 for keg beer (not soliciting, just stating options) or bring your preferred poison. My number is (401) 261-1224 (more comfortable with my number on here than my address), call for more details. Sorry I haven't been around the forum lately but I haven't had internet since I moved and all hell broke loose. I'm really looking forward to catching up with any of you whom wish to visit. My real name is David (for those that don't know). This will be a very social affair so bring a friend or two if you need someone to chat with till you get a feel for the air.

Miss you all on a daily basis, Dave. :grin:

Archived