Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randy Sandford

Photos of Forumers

78 posts in this topic

These kind of threads have always been popular in the other 2 forums, so let's get one started here.

Here I am with my son, Austin (April '03):

fb625506.jpg

And here I am last Saturday after getting my hair cut (first time I've done anything drastically different with my hair since college):

fb625694.jpg

Well, have to say, you look considerably different with the smaller hair. I like the change.

Here is my pic from the other day:

meoutside.jpg

a bad picture of me a couple weeks ago:

72cam.jpg

Haha! I'm looking for one, I haven't taken a picture of myself in forever. Since I've not gotten a high school pic in a while now it seems as though it's a little hard to find one...ah, I may just end up taking one of me now with my camera...

Okay, I drug one up.

This one is a picture my mom took of me at Navy Pier in Chicago standing in front of where I work (AON Center, it's the WTC type building on the left).

SELF002.jpg

I hate you Neo, Aon Center is one of my favorite buildings ever. Which floor did you work on?

Ok anyway, here is my ugly mug before I got a haircut since it is the trend to take pictures before haircuts.

me.jpg

Great to see your photo, Devin! Judging from the shoulders up, I'd guess you are taller than average. How tall are you?

BTW, I thought you lived in Charlotte, Neo. Where'd I get that idea? Are you originally from Charlotte?

Great to see your photo, Devin! Judging from the shoulders up, I'd guess you are taller than average. How tall are you?

Good guessing Randy. I am 6'4" but my weight is what surprises most people. I AM HUGE...well, not really. I am working on gaining weight, but it just doesn't seem like I will since my diet consists of things that make people's arteries clog even when they think about it. :angry:

Good guessing Randy. I am 6'4" but my weight is what surprises most people. I AM HUGE...well, not really. I am working on gaining weight, but it just doesn't seem like I will since my diet consists of things that make people's arteries clog even when they think about it. :angry:

I'm not sure that I'm following you, Devin. Are you saying that you're trying to gain weight but your metabolism won't allow you to no matter how fattening the food? Or did you mean to say that you're trying to lose weight (rather than gain), but your fatty diet is obviously keeping you from that goal? :huh:

Umm, sorry. I have been standing outside for 13 hours a day since Sunday so I am sure my sun-poisoning is making me incoherent. i mean that no matter how hard I try (fattening foods, weight gain supplements) it just doesn't work. I don't want to hear "I would rather be skinny than fat!" either cause I would rather be able to fall over and roll down the street than be as I am now. :D

Umm, sorry. I have been standing outside for 13 hours a day since Sunday so I am sure my sun-poisoning is making me incoherent. i mean that no matter how hard I try (fattening foods, weight gain supplements) it just doesn't work. I don't want to hear "I would rather be skinny than fat!" either cause I would rather be able to fall over and roll down the street than be as I am now. :D

LOL! I guess what threw me off was when you said "I AM HUGE." I guess that was obviously a joke. I'd be happy to donate some fat if you can find someone to transplant it for you. ;)

No Randy!!!

I called Devin first... if he gets anyone's fat, he is getting mine :lol:

I hate you Neo, Aon Center is one of my favorite buildings ever. Which floor did you work on?

I worked on the 72nd & 73rd floor for a law firm that has since downsized, so my return to Charlotte... :P

Randy, I was born in Charlotte. Just made a detour and lived in Chicago for a little bit. :D

I worked on the 72nd & 73rd floor for a law firm that has since downsized, so my return to Charlotte... :P

Randy, I was born in Charlotte. Just made a detour and lived in Chicago for a little bit. :D

I see. In the one caption where you said "where I work," I thought you might still be working in Chicago.

I see. In the one caption where you said "where I work," I thought you might still be working in Chicago.

Ooops, I guess that should have read where I "worked" LOL!

That is sad but LSyD did he head butt you when you meet him ?

That is sad but LSyD did he head butt you when you meet him ?

no, i didn't yell "RAWR!!!" for the headbutt.

-