Photos of Forumers

Randy Sandford

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! I'm looking for one, I haven't taken a picture of myself in forever. Since I've not gotten a high school pic in a while now it seems as though it's a little hard to find one...ah, I may just end up taking one of me now with my camera...

Great to see your photo, Devin! Judging from the shoulders up, I'd guess you are taller than average. How tall are you?

Good guessing Randy. I am 6'4" but my weight is what surprises most people. I AM HUGE...well, not really. I am working on gaining weight, but it just doesn't seem like I will since my diet consists of things that make people's arteries clog even when they think about it. :angry:

Good guessing Randy. I am 6'4" but my weight is what surprises most people. I AM HUGE...well, not really. I am working on gaining weight, but it just doesn't seem like I will since my diet consists of things that make people's arteries clog even when they think about it. :angry:

I'm not sure that I'm following you, Devin. Are you saying that you're trying to gain weight but your metabolism won't allow you to no matter how fattening the food? Or did you mean to say that you're trying to lose weight (rather than gain), but your fatty diet is obviously keeping you from that goal? :huh:

Umm, sorry. I have been standing outside for 13 hours a day since Sunday so I am sure my sun-poisoning is making me incoherent. i mean that no matter how hard I try (fattening foods, weight gain supplements) it just doesn't work. I don't want to hear "I would rather be skinny than fat!" either cause I would rather be able to fall over and roll down the street than be as I am now. :D

Umm, sorry. I have been standing outside for 13 hours a day since Sunday so I am sure my sun-poisoning is making me incoherent. i mean that no matter how hard I try (fattening foods, weight gain supplements) it just doesn't work. I don't want to hear "I would rather be skinny than fat!" either cause I would rather be able to fall over and roll down the street than be as I am now. :D

LOL! I guess what threw me off was when you said "I AM HUGE." I guess that was obviously a joke. I'd be happy to donate some fat if you can find someone to transplant it for you. ;)

I hate you Neo, Aon Center is one of my favorite buildings ever. Which floor did you work on?

I worked on the 72nd & 73rd floor for a law firm that has since downsized, so my return to Charlotte... :P

Randy, I was born in Charlotte. Just made a detour and lived in Chicago for a little bit. :D

I worked on the 72nd & 73rd floor for a law firm that has since downsized, so my return to Charlotte... :P

Randy, I was born in Charlotte. Just made a detour and lived in Chicago for a little bit. :D

I see. In the one caption where you said "where I work," I thought you might still be working in Chicago.

Archived