Photos of Forumers

Randy Sandford

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my pic:

S_Dscn1700.jpg

There's a story behind this one. Last summer I was given the task of painting the shed in our backyard. I really didn't want to do it, so I made up all kinds of stuff so that I wouldn't have to paint it. I put it off, and eventually it somehow came up that I must be embarassed to go paint the shed, so my dad made this hideous looking "anti-embarassment hood" for me to wear while I was painting. I did not appreciate it, but I at least agreed to wear it for this pic.

So my face remains a mystery to everyone here, at least for now. I will try to find a somewhat recent pic of me...with my face showing...if I have some free time later this week.

I found another pic of me (my face is actully showing this time). I wasn't going to post it...but since I said I would, I will. The only thing is that this is old - from the begining of my junior year. This is the newest pic of me though...besides my senior pics, but those haven't come back yet. You'd think that with as many pics of buildings as I take that I'd spend 30 seconds getting my pic taken...but I don't, so this'll have to do for now.

S_012077.jpg

You play football? :huh:

No, I don't play football. Everyone asks me that though. I just look like a football player b/c of my large neck. I don't weigh enough to be a football player. I'm 6'-0", but only weigh 138 lbs. I'd get killed on a football field, considering that I weigh half of what the other people on the team weigh!

• 3 weeks later...

You know that thing when you make your profile there is EDIT PERSONAL PHOTO on this forum- I tried but it said I don't have permissions or something.................? Whats that mean?

also I don't have a photo host and cant find one that's free until I find one I cant post any city pics that I have either : (

You know that thing when you make your profile there is EDIT PERSONAL PHOTO on this forum- I tried but it said I don't have permissions or something.................? Whats that mean?

When the board was started we opted not to have that functionality so I disabled it.

Damn AOL doesnt have it !!!

Maybe this works.............Thats all I have...

unclelen9285.jpg

Thats my AOL home page - too bad they only allow one pic- so it wont work for skylines.

I joined Iphotohost.com but they don't allow hotlinking.vI have so many pics of cities and can't show them, this sucks <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Archived