Photos of Forumers

Randy Sandford

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Allan..do you play sports? If not, you should play football. It is truly a great sport!

I don't weigh nearly enough for football...although if I can start working out more regularly maybe I can actually gain some more weight. I used to play baseball and basketball, but my knees are not in very good shape, so I haven't played in nearly two years.

That is a shame! I think that you would make a good middle linebacker. Just my opinion. I actually play def/off line. I weigh about 230 and most other linemen weigh over 250 lbs. It is all about technique. I go to a small private high school but we compete against some larger schools in Jacksonville. How much do you weigh?

What? 250 for a backer...that's crazy! Maybe about 180 to 200 lbs. is good. But if you don't want to, don't. I'm just bringing it to your attention.

Actually quite a few people have asked if I was a football player or not. The funny thing is, I haven't got a clue about the game. I went to a Lions game once - just so I could say that I've been to the new stadium.

Oh! But it is easy to learn. Have you watched games on TV?

I have never watched an entire game. I have watched parts of games, but that's about it. I'm way too busy to watch TV these days. If there were 25 hours in a day, maybe I could. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

pistons3.jpg

Hope my friends don't kill me for posting this one. I'm the person on the left. We are at the Detroit Pistons game, and it is obvious that we are in the back row on the top level. When my friend Garrett (guy with the fro) stood up on his chair when the Pistons won, it got tangled on a sprinkler head.

It's always great to see the faces behind the names. I will eventually post a better picture of myself.

Football.

You can't learn it on TV. I played four years of football in high school and it takes real practice out on the field. I saw your earlier post, Allan, about being only 138 pounds and likely to be creamed on the field. We had a kid that weighed about 145 that took out a 230 pound tackle. It's amazing what the small guys can do on the line when they stay low, and move fast.

EDIT: Just found a better one.

These are a group of people from the Detroit area that I met in another forum. We all went to see the Tigers cream the Marlins. In case you don't see any similarities, I'm the second guy from the right.

tig08.jpg

Welcome Wolverine! I am sure that any seat in the arena must be great when the Pistons defeated the Lakers. I know that you can't really learn football on TV, but you can watch positions to learn the basics of the game. What position did you play? I am going to be a senior and I play OL/DL. Currently, I am looking to play college ball, but we will see how that goes.

Archived