Photos of Forumers

Randy Sandford

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wolverine, how old are you? Just get out of high school?

I actually just got done with my first year at college. The other two will be freshmen at U of M. I go to the University of Michigan as well, evidenced by my attire in the second picture. Good job with taking out the red eye. I've been to lazy to go into photoshop to do it myself.

Wolfdawg, I played guard. I miss playing football in high school. I play intermural football in college, but it's not the same, obviously because it's two-hand touch football, and if you accidentally cream somebody you get a 10 yard penalty which is estimated by the "ref" making wide footsteps across poorly painted "yard"lines :lol:

Well hey wolverine, welcome to the forum, I've not even really noticed your posts until now. I made my first visit to Detroit and Michigan (stayed in Lansing one night too) back last month in late May.

MI is nothing like I expected - and the horror stories of Detroit aren't quite true. Its just got lots of problems with urban style more then anything.

Anyway, this isn't a Detroit thread, so I'll stay out of that. ;)

Again, welcome.

Archived