Oklahoma City Projects List

ironchapman

yeah it doesnt look like the best interior designs, but i am betting the real thing looks so much better.i searched but couldnt find who handles the interior, unless it is merriman associates.

here is the pricing. they range from about $178,300 to penthouses that are $485,000.

views from the classen. saweeet.

12-05ouhsc.jpg

12-05ocu.jpg

12-05downtown.jpg

12-05classennorth.jpg

12-05capitol.jpg

FromDust, thanks for the photos -- those are great views.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted some new downtown pictures that I just took in the Photos forum, including shots of current progress on the Galleria Garage, the Colcord, and the Skirvin. Might be of interest to out-of-towners and people who can't go down there very often.

Edited by jbrown84

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's a great website, but I wish they would have more renderings on it. Their descriptions are amazing though. And the website is HUGE, I had to stretch the screen way out.

Those views from the Classen are marvelous, but nature boy's right, unless the Classen is in the middle of Lincoln Boulevard or has been moved to where the oil derrick is...

Actually that's a side view of the capitol if you look at how narrow it is and how there is no big boulevard directly in front of it. It IS a view from The Classen.

Oh, and that is a great site for Block 42. We should make that more visible for out-of-towners. It may not be high rise, but it's nice stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Block 42 now has a showroom in Automobile Alley (Broadway north of Downtown). They have animations playing on a 10x6 screen in the front window and if you go inside you can see a lot of the the amenities that will be in the flats and townhomes. I think this is a great marketing tool. There's a lot of visibility.

Also, the same developer has bought the old downtown airpark on the river and plans a massive mixed-use development.

I'll post a thread with the article later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything will continue because the deals were already set in stone and signed as far as the buildings go. The total development of those deals was not in stone however, so that's why it was best to keep undercover and such.

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...