Downtown Jacksonville Photos

Metro242

Nice pictures,.. especially the one facing east toward Alltel, The Arena and looking over the Hart Bridge expressway,.. if I didnt know u took that from Berkman Plaza, i would have thought the corner of the window on ur left was a really tall skyscraper across from the Memorial Building.  Nice ........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That pic was taken from the top of 11 E. What you think is the corner of a window is just part of 11 E's roof. Maybe this pic will give you a better idea of where I was. I was standing against the far railing.

img09246nm.th.jpg

Great shots Jaylon (is this your first name, just curious?).  By the way, as of last night, the sign atop the Carling is on and it looks very nice and old school.  We are coming along in Jacksonville.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jaylon is just an alias LOL. I'm glad to know the sign is on, I'll take a pic from 11 E's parking deck tonight and post it. I'll try to take some night pics from the roof when I get a chance. They seem to have a lot of private parties on the roof at night, so I'll have to find a night when nothing is going on up there. Either that or crash a party. <_<

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent shots. I too like the shot of the stadium/arena. It really makes Jax look like quite a metropolis. However, it also shows what prime real estate our river front jail is sitting on. The Strand construction photo is also nice. You've got a great view of the progress over there.

Archived