Update on Carlington & Lerner Projects

RiversideGator

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought the pamls native to here were nothing more than a bush no taller than a person...

I like that kind of nature in areas like the drive between Ponte Vendra and St Augustine, (I actually love that drive partly because of the nature reserve there), HOWEVER... i think it looks like crap as lawn decorations... Sorry, i kidna disagree with using natural palms.. If we are going natural, it will have to be one of the hardwoods. (isnt Oak natraul to here?) Only problem with that is you start getting associated with georgia. Nothing wrong with gorgia, exept we arent part of georgia...

Anyway

Cheers

josh

Palm 'trees' are not native to Florida. They were imported many, many years ago. Palm frawns, however, are native as jjoshjl pointed out.

I personally like the native short trees with no foilage until the top creating a nice canopy. Take a drive down Amelia Island Parkway and you'll get my drift.

Archived