Historic Oakwood

counsel

This post has been deleted.

Please go back and re-read the rules that you agreed to when signing up, number 5 in particular. It states:

"We are not a real estate site. Do not create posts looking to buy property especially if you are new. If this is your only reason for posting here, then please go somewhere else."

While some discussion of real estate may be tolerated among established members, letting your first post be like this is not acceptable. If you wish to discuss the neighborhood of Oakwood without getting into real estate, feel free to start another thread.

-orulz

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ just east of Person St and NE of the governors mansion... once the Blount St Plan is underway and the ajoining area is redeveloped, I think Oakwood will become a tremendous location. I really love the homes over there... so much history and a really nice urban walkable community. I'd go for it provided you are willing to do or pay for some of the work on a fixer-upper, like wiring, plumbing, painting, etc.

Archived