Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

thats *thank God!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

godby contains God in it. Lol all the Ib kids come to Godby to take a short break from this rigourous program. I am so glad I didn't continue with the IB program I would probaly be on grade probation right now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yeah... we're gonna need you to work on those grades there buddy... meanwhile... you're righ band and the sorts do teach valuable lessons and bring in scholarship money. I wish I never quit the band, I'd be a marching chief right now with premier seating at all football games.

BTW we're gonna have to start an FSU topic under the Tallahassee Forum. I havent done it yet myself because there's just too much to talk about.

FYI, my grades are freaking off the charts!! I plan to get a music shcolarship to FSU, a bright futures scholarship, and a track scholarship, and yes band teaches a lot of skills that colleges are looking for. Such as self-discipline, dedication, motivation, and leadership.

^As of now we've got to follow the progress of Welaunee Blvd, a new road, also there will be the eastern transmission lines to follow. I believe they are laying infrastructure, as they should, before any dirt is turned for homes. But I am looking forward to some details on how the homes will look and the price range and what not.

LoL! Why are you so defensive. It's just a joke. I am glad that you share the info you steal with us. They city needs to stop hiding this important info from us. I sir knight you sir Robin Hood. Steal from the city and give to the needy.(just kidding)

Archived