google earth

satalac

does anyone know why nashville doesn't have the full keyhole pictures on google earth? and why don't the buildings show up on nashville (or any other tennessee city)? other than that, this program has blown my mind. who would have thought that we'd be able to go anywhere in the world and zoom in or out and tilt and see topography and buildings (and much more) for free?!! google earth is going to ruin my social life :P .

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know why nashville doesn't have the full keyhole pictures on google earth? and why don't the buildings show up on nashville (or any other tennessee city)? other than that, this program has blown my mind. who would have thought that we'd be able to go anywhere in the world and zoom in or out and tilt and see topography and buildings (and much more) for free?!! google earth is going to ruin my social life  :P .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

memphis has 3d buildings images with google. the reason why nashville isnt showing up is because nashville.gov independently owns the sat images of nashville and has not sold rights to google. you can go to nashville.gov, and they have an over the web program to view nashville with very good detail and many layers to choose from.

Archived