Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pesphoto

A view of downtown buildings

As usual, awesome pics. Are there more of the financial district, I could only see that one big one right at the beginning?

As usual, awesome pics.  Are there more of the financial district, I could only see that one big one right at the beginning?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Recchia, near the lower right of the pic where the corner is of the two streets is where the Custom House Tavern is. You can see the black sign hanging out front. As I told you this is one of my favorite bars. I looked for you Saturday night. What a beautiful night for waterfire.

Recchia, near the lower right of the pic where the corner is of the two streets is where the Custom House Tavern is. You can see the black sign hanging out front. As I told you this is one of my favorite bars. I looked for you Saturday night. What a beautiful night for waterfire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh okay I've been by there. Yeah I was at Waterfire, didn't see anybody though. I was too busy at that outdoor bar next to Bellavista. What a great night it was though, and really packed.

pesphoto, have you ever published/thought of publishing a photography book with these photos? I think it could be a good sell, lot's of people like edgey black and white.

Thought about it? Sure.  Right now Im just shooting and printing. Thanks for the compliment though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm Your not quite Ansel Adams YET :) Good luck in the future :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Frankie... I was there last nite... was checking for UP tee-shirts but didn't see any. :)

Hey Frankie... I was there last nite...  was checking for UP tee-shirts but didn't see any. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How was the crowd? I haven't even worn the shirt yet :)