Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's just dave

Nashville: 4th and Broadway

After being vacant since 2002, the old Seanachie location at 4th and Broadway finally has new owners. Apparently, at $60 per average guest check, this won't be cheap, but it sounds pretty good to me. Jazz seems to be making a huge splash around here lately. I like that.

This building has had many incarnations over the years, from game room, to the defunct, but loads o' fun Cowboys La Cage drag show, to the really nice Irish Pub. It'll be nice to see the lights on again.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cf...s&news_id=42812

http://www.sullivansteakhouse.com/

That looks like it will be a nice restaurant and should fit in quite nicely.

On a side note, go to the website, and look at the opening screen. It shows a picture of one of there restaurants and gives a description, and it's all very formal. Then look up and the banner going across the top, and, I mean, what the crap! That doesn't fit, now, does it? Go and check it out. It's weird.

Don't worry cheerio, the 40s was a long time ago. Supper clubs, dancing, boxing, jazz, smoke filled rooms...elegance 40s style. Read up on it and you'll get the picture I bet. Play It Again, Sam.

that sounds great. nashville really has a lot of high end steak places now. and as a steak fan (and jazz), i am thrilled. i'm glad that they found something classy to go in that building.

Their website says. "Our bars boast live entertainment seven nights a week and are graced with beautiful baby grand pianos." Going on that I would say its safe to assume they will have live music. Most likely Jazz.

Haha...don't worry we all have our moments. I wasn't trying to make a fool out of you. I find people that do that on these forums quite annoying.

Yeah, I may be smart, but sometimes, well I'll just say that there are times when I'm not quite the sharpest needle in the haystack, if you know what I'm sayin! ;)

Don't feel alone, cheerio, all our needles get a bit dull at times. I hope you get to get downtown a bit more when all this stuff really gets rolling. Watching all this stuff really gets addictive.

It's addictive for me just listening to you guys. I've got nothin to do during the day, so I log on about 5 to 7 times a day, hoping someones made an interesting post.

By the way, how tall is the parking garage on the Viridian supposed to be? It's up to around seven stories now, and there's no sign of stopping. Is it going to ne 8 or 10 or maybe even more?

If I'm not mistaken the actual housing units begin on the 10th floor of the building. This is the area of the building where it gets a little skinnier and it should start going up even quicker at that point.

All right, so that should make about 21 floors of residential units. That's alot of units for each floor! It's gotta be more than ten. How big are these units?

Wow, fifteen units per floor. That sounds like a lot. But, those are very nice. I'd like one myself. Unfortunately, they're probably all pricey, aren't they?

I can't wait for this. Nashville needs to bring the Jazz scene back. This will be a cool place. I hope they can attract some name acts before they are gone. Chicago and NYC always get first pick but there is no reason that Nashville Music City USA should be left out.