APPROVED: 1390 Brickell Bay

bobdreamz

Related UrbanPlanet.org topics: [ South Florida P&C: 1390 Brickell Bay {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} ]

PRESS RELEASE:

DEVELOPER TO LIGHT UP BRICKELL BAY DRIVE

TO CELEBRATE GROUNDBREAKING

WHAT:

With the condo development craze peaking in South Florida, the developers of 1390 Brickell Bay have decided to try something new to celebrate the groundbreaking of their new luxury condominium. Instead of breaking out the typical shovels and hard hats, developer Kenneth Baboun is lighting up the site of the condo as if it were Dolphin stadium on a Monday night football game.

More than 300 guests will be on hand to watch the unveiling from the 25th floor of the Conrad Hotel in the Espirito Santo building, located just west of the site along Brickell Avenue and offering the same breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the city skyline that residents of 1390 Brickell Bay will soon enjoy from their new homes.

WHEN:

Thursday, July 14, 2005, 7:00-10:00 pm.

WHERE:

Conrad Hotel - Miami, 1395 Brickell Avenue in the Espirito Santo building

PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: The site will be painted with the 1390 logo, which will be lit up like a football field, easily identifiable to guests gazing down from the 25th floor.

1112200311138578.jpg

1390 Brickell Bay Drive

478 ft. / 146m

49 stories

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some great pics from the 1390 ceremony... Unfortunately my media card crashed and I had to use a special recovery tool to extract whatever images didn't get corrupted... Here are the ones I was able to recover:

I had an awesome pic of the 1390 site... I managed to salvage this thumbnail.

1390thumb0os.jpg

image406px.jpg

symbolic groundbreaking

image419mt.jpg

Archived