American Terrorism

cityboi

kkk American terrorists

057149052_250x175_201996632569284227047105.jpg

Islamic terrorists

There is not much difference between the two. Both preach hate and want to take civil liberties away from people. Their costumes are similar and both have terrorized and slaughtered thousands. The KKK hates jews and Islamic terrorist hate Christians and jews. Countries such as Iran harbor and support the Islamic terrorist. And during the 1920s through the 1960s, our own government harbored and supported the KKK American terrorists. We exploit our innocence to the world as victims of islamic terrorism when in fact Our very own nation once supported terrorism. We look with horror at the beheadings across seas when the terrorist our nation supported did things to a group of American citizens that were just as horrible such as hangings and burning people alive. Our own government arranged violent deaths allowing the kkk to slaughter innocent African-Americans. While our nation no longer support the kkk, we need to reflect on our past as we become victims of terrorism today. As a nation we need to put aside our differences and end predudice against people becasue of their race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. Becasue that kind of hatred is what started and fueled organizations such as the kkk and Islamic terrorist.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that our people have had their own shady past, however, the KKK was not started by our government and support was typically by an individual member of congress, not the whole act of the government itself.

A better analogy would be the Native Americans.

I agree we conqered this land away from The Native Americans as the Romans conquered land centuries ago. Our Federal government did support kkk activities but yea alot of the support came from local governments that had clan members. Our federal government did very little about it. It wasnt til the civil rights movement of the 1960s until our government pushed for change and eqaulity. That change didnt happen until after the death of Martin Luther King Jr. I think as a nation we have our own sins and we try to cover up that part of our history.

moonshield you bring up an interesting point because yes you can say we may have been the source of creating the Islamic terrorists. I do remember that our government provided them weapons of mass destruction during the Soviet threat. We provided Iraq with weapons of mass destruction and its ironic that we invaded Iraq for the reason of taking the weapons of mass destruction away. You know karma is a funny thing.

I hear the CIA is responsible for alot of sinister things such as the creation of hiv/AIDS as a virus weapon. There is a whole conspiracy thing about that. It really is scary what our government is capable of and the things that it has done.

such as the creation of hiv/AIDS as a virus weapon.

I don't believe that, thats just a little too crazy. Unless you mean't creation of the weapon not use.

Things it (the government) has done, yes that is a little scary.

Guatemala and Columbia were making great strides in democracy and economics, but the US did not want the other countries around them to get the taste of success so those two got shut down very quickly. A united Latin America would have been a very interesting prospect indeed.

See, I am all for competition, competition between countries without one country dominating and controlling everything. I believe using military action and economic sanctions is indeed the cheap way to go about it, we should want everyone to succeed. Especially if we want some security in the world.

Think about it. HIV just appears out of nowhere in the late 70s. And we do know that our government and other governmnet have experimented with "bio weapons". Its possible it was created by our government and it got out of control which they didnt expect. I dont think thats to crazy. They would have never meant for it to actually spread worldwide and to our own country. There are actually documented cases of our own government even using our citizens as test cases for other types of weapon reserch without their consent or knowledge and their health was affected.

A number of alternative theories exist surrounding the worldwide AIDS epidemic. Some scientists and others have theorized that AIDS is a man-made disease. These theories generally state that the disease was meant to deliberately wipe out a certain segment of the population in an act of genocide and/or was created as biowarfare research

Jakob Segal, a biology professor at Humboldt University in the former East Germany, proposes that HIV was engineered at a U.S. military laboratory in Fort Detrick, Maryland by splicing together two other viruses, Visna and HTLV-1. According to his theory, the new virus, created between 1977 and 1978, was tested on prison inmates who had volunteered for the experiment in exchange for early release. It was through these prisoners that the virus was spread to the population at large, starting with the gay community.

Dr. Alan Cantwell, author of AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic and Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot, believes that HIV is a genetically modified organism developed by U.S. Government scientists; that it was introduced into the population through Hepatitis B experiments performed on gay and bisexual men between 1978-1981 in Manhattan, Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Denver, and Chicago. Cantwell claims these experiments were directed by Dr. Wolf Szmuness; and that there is an ongoing government and media cover-up regarding the origin of the AIDS epidemic

Dr. Boyd E. Graves postulates that AIDS was the culmination of biowarfare research conducted by the U.S. Government (and later, by the Soviet government) throughout the 20th century. He believes AIDS was developed and proliferated for the primary purpose of wiping out blacks, homosexuals, and other social groups considered to be "excess population." Dr. Graves has also suggested that Gulf War syndrome may be related to AIDS which was spread by contaminating soldiers with vaccines, and that an effective cure for AIDS has already been developed and patented but is being withheld. The evidence Graves cites that AIDS was developed in U.S. was based on a 1971 Special Virus Cancer Flow Chart that he obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. Graves claims to have contracted AIDS, but was cured by a single injection of Tetrasilver Tetroxide (Ag404) - NOT colloidal silver (see U.S. Patent #5,676,977 "Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices" held by Marantech - see www.marantech.com/testdata.htm for results of in vitro testing). Graves, however, admits his diagnosis may have been a false positive. However, the claims made in the patent have not been investigated by any mainstream scientific body

The question is why would a cure for such a horrible disease be concealed? Could the cure actually tell the story that it was a man-made disease? However on the flip side, if there were a "known" cure by scientist, wouldn't the world have found out by now?

United States Patent 5,676,977

Antelman October 14, 1997

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices

Abstract

The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans. A single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely non-toxic. However, they put stress on the liver causing hepatomegaly, but there is no loss of liver function.

Inventors: Antelman; Marvin S. (Rehovot, IL)

Assignee: Antelman Technologies Ltd. (Providence, RI)

Appl. No.: 658955

Filed: May 31, 1996

http://www.boydgraves.com/

Eleven years ago, Boyd Graves a lawyer and 1975 graduate of the US Naval Academy discovered he was HIV AIDS positive. Rather than lay down and accept it as a death sentence, he resolved to learn all he could about the disease in hopes of seeking a cure. What Graves discovered shocked and enraged him. Based upon information he discovered in the public domain and through the Freedom of Information Act, he concluded the US Government was involved in a super secret Special Virus Cancer Program he feels is the cause of the dreaded disease HIV/AIDS.

In 1999, Graves discovered the secret 1971 Special Virus Cancer Flow Chart which spells out the incremental development of a laboratory produced virus designed to attack and undermine the immune systems of people of African descent. Graves has sought support from various government agencies, namely, the General Accounting Office, former Ohio Congressman Trafficant, AIDS organizations and finally the courts.

On October 24, Graves will go into federal Court in San Diego California in a suit he filed in an attempt to get the US Government to 'fess up to its role in the creation of HIV AIDS.

While many have attempted to discredit and dismissed Graves' assertions, few have been able to refute the existence of the Flow Chart he discovered in 1999. The very existence of these government documents provide credence to the suspicions of many African Americans that the US Government was indeed behind the creation if HIV/AIDS.

For Graves, it has been a lonely, uphill, and often desperate battle. Not only has he had to endure charges of being a paranoid "conspiracy kook" by those who don't believe the US Government is capable of such reprehensible behavior. (They are either ignorant of or in denial about blankets laced with smallpox given to Native Americans by the US government or infamous programs like the Tuskegee Experiment where hundreds of infected African American males in Alabama were denied treatment so the US government could chronicle the long term effects of untreated syphilis.)

Graves' charges also rankle many in the academic, pharmaceutical, and public health communities who have built reputations, careers and fortunes on the orthodoxy that AIDS originated in Africa the result of human interaction with infected primates. "Indeed the truth is the HIV/AIDS enzyme is the result of a designer virus program of the United States of America and it is conclusive proof," corrected Graves, who has experienced the biases, ostracism, rejection, and government harassment due to being infected by AIDS and because he dared to expose the government's involvement in the creation of HIV/AIDS.

Nevertheless he tirelessly lectures, gives radio interviews, and speaks at conferences trying to alert the public about the government's diabolical program of population control. "We've been at this now for eleven years following my diagnosis of HIV in 1992," Graves revealed. "I didn't stick my head in the sand and as a result of that now eleven years later we have some of the official documents, even the experiments and contracts of a secret federal virus program entitled 'The US Special Virus Program'. These aren't my documents, they are the government's."

Graves is obsessed with getting the word out and sees himself as a modern day David battling the formidable Goliath of the US government. "I'm involved in a modern venue of David and Goliath because there is no more bigger giant than the United States Government. The truth provides strength. I find comfort in the truth and it gives me the drive and initiative to get up each and every day to continue our efforts to expose the truth because over time the truth has always risen to the top and its going to happen here."

Graves put the flow chart on his website www.BoydGraves.com and over 26,000 people have downloaded it. "We've got two dozen scientists and medical doctors who have reviewed this material and to a person, they all agree this federal program is at the heart of the genesis of HIV and AIDS."

Graves has a special interest in the program for he was diagnosed HIV positive. In doing his research he came upon a patented cure for AIDS which he took and now says he is symptom free.

"The United States patented the cure for AIDS in 1997 and that patent number is 5676977 and I tell people to go to www.google.com and type in U S Patent and that number and the information will come up. I tell people to go to the main library and look into the world catalogue data base and put in 'Special Virus Cancer Program' and you will find at least three four or five of those progress reports of the development of HIV are in the main library. Some of these reports are in the public domain."

Graves knows of what he speaks because he took the cure himself in 2001. "Twenty-two months ago I took the US patented cure for AIDS. It is a one time injection, I call it an infusion because it takes about twenty minutes. It's a large plunger kind of thing but that is all I've had and physically I am fine and symptom free."

Graves is eager to get the US Government in court. Earlier suits he filed were dismissed but on October 24th at 11 AM he will have his day in court to plead his case before the US Federal Court in San Diego California in his attempt to force the government to reveal the sordid details about its role in the creation of HIV/AIDS. Graves also hopes to force the government to reveal the patented cure.

Graves is a law school graduate but has not taken the bar exam in any state. Nevertheless, he will represent himself as a plaintiff seeking information on his behalf and others. "A suit can be brought by any individual. Here in this case though, we believe we have done it appropriately by being and individual who has been infected by HIV and AIDS as the lead plaintiff myself in this case going forward."

Graves is confident he will prevail in court but is disappointed in the apathy within the African?American community about the spread of this ravenous disease.

If the Government did create hiv/AIDS, its clearly obvious why they would cover it up. The U.S. government would be liable for a world-wide epidemic thats killing millions. Think how many law suits that would be filed against the U.S. government. Not to mention it would totally wreck the image of the United States. That combined with millions of lawsuits would lead to economic colapse in the U.S. government and the economy. Families of victims who have already died would also file lawsuits against the U.S. government. multiple kinds of law suits would be filed from damages to civil rights. Is it really so hard to believe that the U.S. government created this epidemic? The virus appeared right after an era of Jim Crow laws and civil rights battles. The complex nature of the virus itself also seems like it was engineered. This could be the ultimate watergate and could damage our relationship with other nations if openly revealed

It is funny, I am just starting to read a book called "Official Lies", by David Heylen Campos about a variety of conspiracies, including the HIV one. I have not gotten to that chapter yet, though. It is a very iteresting theory, and it makes sense. I am not necessarily believing it, but I am not denying it either.I would like to get more informed and get deeper in the subject. But about American terrorism...what about all the CIA deals with dictators in central America? In Chile, Salvador Allende was DEMOCRATICALLY elected, yet the CIA kicked him out and put a right wing, abusive dictator in power. He killed more than 10 000 people...

-Also-Saddam Hussein was supported by the USA in his earlier killings.... :ph34r:

I guess people have to see evidence to believe it. But remember, 50 percent of Americans believe in UFOs. The government creating the HIV/AIDs virus is far more believable and realistic. You are also correct in all the CIA deals with dictators. Our nation is alot more sinister than it appears on the surface and thats really scary.

I agree that our people have had their own shady past, however, the KKK was not started by our government and support was typically by an individual member of congress, not the whole act of the government itself.

A better analogy would be the Native Americans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually prior to the 1970s, the KKK was often supported and had members that were a part of the local government and churches. I know of no government on the planet that openingly supports Islamic terrorism, BTW.

Actually prior to the 1970s, the KKK was often supported and had members that were a part of the local government and churches.  I know of no government on the planet that  openingly  supports Islamic terrorism, BTW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could guess that there surely are governments that promote islamic terrorism...Am thinking now of the taliban when they ruled Afghanistan.... :ph34r:

Where do these bizarre conspiracy theories come from??  And, I am frankly shocked by the self-loathing exhibited on this thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dissent and awareness are patriotic.To deny your nation's flaws is acting like a sheep, following the massses. Have you read 1984, by George Orwell? :ph34r:

I agree, Our nation is not this so called Utopia sent down from God. We do have a dark side and we cant be naive to ignore it. We throw the word patriotism around alot but I guess terrorist are patriotic to their causes as well. But dont let the red and white stripes and stars blind you. Thats why the government can get away with virtually everything. Our patriotism (publc support for our country) allows our government to pull the wool over our eyes. The people of Germany during World War 2 were very patriotic. They supported their leader Hitler and didnt think their leader or nation was doing anything wrong. Im not trying to compare our government with Hitler but it does demonstrate how any government can sway public opinion with the "patriotic spirit" Thats how the U.S. gained wide spread public support for the war with Iraq "in the beginning".

Archived