Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramcharger

Chris Chelios to open bar in downtown Detroit

Im sure it happens elsewhere as well. It especially works in Detroit because its a big sports town. I think this will be a nice addition to the area. Im glad that they are restoring the building in the process.

I'm glad to see this building in use and that Illitch isn't getting his hands on it. That area needs a good shot in the arm if I'm not mistaken and this would certainly help.

WS

It's nice to see that Chelios is opening another restaurant.  That's a lot better then having the building become vacant.  Once it is open I won't mind stopping by there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If this gets done, and the Broderick and adjacent lofts get done, the entire east side of Grand Circus Park will active. I wonder when was the last time that happened

Finally! The Women's Exchange Building is prime space with its location right by Comerica Park. When Comerica opened everyone thought that building would be developed right away. That obviously didn't happen.

If this gets done, and the Broderick and adjacent lofts get done, the entire east side of Grand Circus Park will active.  I wonder when was the last time that happened

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now if only we could do something about the west side...

WS