The Strand & San Marco Place (SMP)

vladittude0583

Will SMP's construction finish before The Strand  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will SMP's construction finish before The Strand

• The Strand
    • San Marco Place

Just thought I'd put a post regarding the construction of these two residential towers in downtown Jacksonville. Given that SMP will have one floor finished every week and perhaps The Strand is about 2 floors per month and that's it's only finished with the 9th floor with 18 floors to go for a total of 27 floors, do you think that SMP will top out finish before The Strand?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to let you know that The Strand is now on the 11th floor!!! I'm surprised with The Strand though. With the exception of the parking garage on the lower 5 or 6 floors, the actual building itself is like a letter L and not a square or huge rectangle going up. Even though I voted for The Strand as to who'll finish at the top first, I'm now reconsidering that thought to be SMP b/c I think it's being built way faster than The Strand.

I said the Strand, but I would love to be proven wrong. It would be amazing if SMP could keep up with their projected schedule, but I just don't see it being done.

I was without internet for the past 10 days (lightning fried my modem), so it's taking me a while to get up to date.

Archived