College Park Commons

Florida

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullies!! No way! Hey, I was over near the project site for the College Park Commons today and I noticed they put up a chain linked gate around the property... but nothing as far as clearing the site has taken place.

Meanwhile... I took a drive down the road closer to FSU's campus and noticed for the first time the Circle K and new restaurants someone spoke of. When school starts back those places are gonna be hot.

I don't have a clue... but I've never seen a Circle K seperate from a gas station before yesterday.

DSCF0273.jpg

Its on the other side of this building, but you get the idea...

I think this restaurant in the picture is going to be a nice spot... I think everything is starting to fall into place at the right time... I'm excited about whats going on around here.

I think it's going to be a cool spot too. I saw it when I was in town recently, and was also surprised to see the Circle K sign on it. It looks so much better than having the abandoned Bill's there!

The quote is from Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure. I believe it's a favorite quote of one of my friends.

Glad to see the cam getting use.  This will be another project i wll love to watch.  I dont remeber if that fense was there.  did it get added recently?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gate had to go up in the past few weeks. They'll probably post another sign with an updated look at the building.

Once the project is done, it will be nice to know that once upon a time, the lot was an emergency parking spot for me when i was running late to my 9am PR classess. One day, i will show my kids, "daddy used to park here, run there, and pray the whole way that my car would still be there when i got back." I got lucky. lol

HERE'S A PHOTO UPDATE...

Pictures can say much more than I can for this project... nothing yet!

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that where college Park is going to be located! I been looking for where it was going to be located and it was there the whole time. I like run there a lot.

Archived