Tallahassee Community College

Florida

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Wow, this is some excellent news for TCC. I was watching the news sometime last week and they were mentioning how there is a nurse shortage through out the country. And how would ever thought maybe another hospital. This is exciting.

Indeed! And I need to clarify... the part about the hospital was mere speculation.

• 1 year later...
Whoa! TD, did you get a new Camera?! Or did you take those with your phone? Those are good quality pictures. I've not passed TCC in quite a while. Does this new garage mean students will no longer continue to park on the grassy area near Pensacola Street and Appleyard?

• 1 month later...

TCC numbers continue upward trend

Tallahassee Community College opened this semester with 12,542 students enrolled. But administrators at the community college say that number is only the starting point. They expect enrollment to increase throughout the semester.

TCC spokesman Rob Chaney said this shows an increase of at least 4.8 percent over spring 2007.

"The (enrollment) trend is up, up, up," said TCC President Bill Law.

TCC is prepared to receive as many as 1,500 additional students before the 15-week term ends in April, said Scott Balog, director of institutional research and reporting.

Enrollment increases are largely credited to students' experiences at TCC.

Source: TDO.com

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, here is the progress of the close to being finished, TCC parking garage. Took these this afternoon, very cloudy and wet.......

As it stands all four corners are up, and all levels are there. So pretty much, the outside structure is complete. While I was there I could see they were working on electrical stuff on the inside.

IMG_1205_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1207_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1209_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1211_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1213_720x960.jpg

IMG_1215_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1216_1280x720.jpg

IMG_1222_1280x720.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived