A Beautiful Pic of my City!

hauntedheadnc

Sorry to present it in such a roundabout way, but I tried and tried to post the image here and couldn't. So... follow this link to an article in the Hendersonville Times-News where you can view a gorgeous photograph!

I've always liked the Asheville Ballet because they incorporate the city, as beautiful as their dancers, into their promotional material. I can recall another press release of theirs where two ballerinas were dancing in the fountain in Pack Square.

Of course, this potograph, advertising the upcoming performance of 'The Nutcracker' is heavily doctored, but is still a lovely piece of art. Be sure to use the zoom option for full effect!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that... I guess they remove the story after a couple of days. It showed a ballerina balencing on her tiptoes mimicking a statue bending to drink from a fountain in Pack Square. Someone on another forum I'm a member of was able to post the pic. If I can figure out how, I'll post it here. It's really something special.

• 1 year later...

Archived