portland video clips

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like seeing the Eastland. I used to live a block away from there. Is that little grocery store (Paul's?) still on Congress Street near there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no. not that i know of. i think the only store right nearby on congress street is a thai or indian food restaurant...i could be wrong though, i dont live on the peninsula (deering center).

Like your way of portraying Portland....I wanted to swing by there yesterday but it was too cloudy for pics. I see that Maine Med is wasting no time in putting in a new mammoth sized garage! Is there a lot of construction activity around town? In my hometown of Sanford there is alot of construction going on (mostly residential).

Like your way of portraying Portland....I wanted to swing by there yesterday but it was too cloudy for pics. I see that Maine Med is wasting no time in putting in a new mammoth sized garage! Is there a lot of construction activity around town? In my hometown of Sanford there is alot of construction going on (mostly residential).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is a lot of construction going on, but most of it is minor, no bog projects have begun yet aside from the parking garage. maine med is also done demolition of a few houses across the street from its main campus which will clear the way for a new birthing center and a second sky-bridge.

Archived