Virginia Beach Photos

rusthebuss

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will try to get better picts next time. I had by little girl with me and it was in the 90's outside. I will try to get some of MacAurthur mall as well for you to see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slick :) The Virginia Beach and Norfolk areas are the only parts of Virginia that I've never been to. And I've heard so much about Lynnhaven and MacArthur malls but never actually been.

I go to Lynnhaven Mall quite a bit since I work in the area. The guys at the Chinese place know me quite well lol. I normally don't have my camera but I will try to bring it with me to work and take a few pics soon as well.

Slick :)  The Virginia Beach and Norfolk areas are the only parts of Virginia that I've never been to.  And I've heard so much about Lynnhaven and MacArthur malls but never actually been.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You ought to come and visit sometime and see the area. You should check the outlets at Willamsburg as well

Per the website MacArthur has 140 stores but I am not sure about the square footage of either mall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lynnhaven Mall is 1.4 million Sq/ft and expanding.

MacArthur Mall is 1 million and "land-locked".

I prefer MacArthur to Lynnhaven... but it's been almost 2 years since I've been to Lynnhaven...:\ Perhaps this weekend!! :D

I like MacArthur Mall but since Lynnhaven is so convenient I go there quite a bit. And they have the area's only Banana Republic which I like a lot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Banana Republic is one of my favorite stores. That and Express are amazinggg times 2398473294793287493274. Lol. I still wanna check out the H+M, but I haven't been to one since NYC in 2003...

• 1 month later...

*bump*

Thats a good looking building. :grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree. Way better looking than the Cinemark at Military Circle. That green molding is sweet. And what's up with the MacArthur Regal. Where's the architecture there?

The MacArthur Regal is subpar. I believe the one at lynnhaven is the best in the area. I was involved in a big project in the downtown baltimore area and they have by far, the best theather I have ever been too.

Its in Hanover MD, just about 20 mins from Baltimore. They have valet, REAL food made to order (with trays for that fit in your cupholder and extend over your lap), 24 theaters, etc. Its just the best movie experience you can possibly get besides IMAX.

LINK

Sorry to change the subject, but the architecture in that place is just amazing. No detail over looked. Even the bathrooms are perfect.

The MacArthur Regal is subpar. I believe the one at lynnhaven is the best in the area. I was involved in a big project in the downtown baltimore area and they have by far, the best theather I have ever been too.

Its in Hanover MD, just about 20 mins from Baltimore. They have valet, REAL food made to order (with trays for that fit in your cupholder and extend over your lap), 24 theaters, etc. Its just the best movie experience you can possibly get besides IMAX.

LINK

Sorry to change the subject, but the architecture in that place is just amazing. No detail over looked. Even the bathrooms are perfect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, what a fantastic style. I love egyptian architecture as is and to incorporate that into a movie theater really adds to the ambiance of the place.

I don't know if we will ever see something like that here unless we get white collar jobs to the area. DC and Baltimore have an abundant of white collar jobs so things like this pop up all over the place. I'm hoping with the TC in Newport News and Vabeach and DT Norfolk build up it will make it more attractive of a place to bring in more of these jobs!

I don't know if we will ever see something like that here unless we get white collar jobs to the area. DC and Baltimore have an abundant of white collar jobs so things like this pop up all over the place. I'm hoping with the TC in Newport News and Vabeach and DT Norfolk build up it will make it more attractive of a place to bring in more of these jobs!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's at Anne Arundel Mills which is an outlet mall on crack. Off 5th, Bass Pro, D&B's, etc. If it wasn't for the Hampton Center 24, there'd probably be a crazy looking theater at the Power Plant. If Prime Outlets were to ever get Off 5th or Nordstrom Rack at their outlets specifically the Williamsburg one, then it could get a fancy theater with a colonial flare.

Archived