Virginia Beach Photos

rusthebuss

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are new condos on the corner of 30th and Baltic avenue. It's near the Beach Hardware and ABC store down there. From the site they appear to be 4-5 floors depending upon the model.

This site is very basic at best but it's all that I have.

http://oldbeachvillage.com

The site is basic but I do like the design. It does seem to kinda have an urban flair to it.

• 2 months later...

something like your first or fourth picture should be used on vabeach's wikipedia entry...the one that's there now looks pretty old and is rather unappealing. i don't know a whole lot about the mechanics of wikipedia, how would one go about changing that?

• 3 weeks later...

nothing major, and i'm sure some if not most of you have stumbled on this yourselves, but here anyway: while browsing the interwebs, i found some pretty nice aerial shots of the oceanfront...look pretty recent too, in one of the pictures you can make out the hilton and OBC, in others the new convention center, and so on. looking at the city from this angle, the potential for the area to become a dense urban core is pretty apparant. well, if it wasn't for our issues with oceana, anyway.

birds-eye view

• 2 weeks later...

Who would like to volunteer a picture for Virginia Beachs City page. You Picture would appear under the Urban planet Virginia Beach logo in the upper right hand corner of this page-----------> http://virginiabeach.urbanplanet.org . Don't worry about size, we will take care of size reduction ourselves. For now i'm really looking for a pic that emphasizes the urban side of Va. Beach.

Who would like to volunteer a picture for Virginia Beachs City page. You Picture would appear under the Urban planet Virginia Beach logo in the upper right hand corner of this page-----------> http://virginiabeach.urbanplanet.org . Don't worry about size, we will take care of size reduction ourselves. For now i'm really looking for a pic that emphasizes the urban side of Va. Beach.

take any of mine that you think is worthy.

This weekend I can take some more pics if you like.

Maybe several of us can take pics and pick the best one. Are you in a rush to have this pic available?

Well yeah and no. I hate to leave that section blank but if you guys would rather have time to submit a few and vote on the best one I can do that.

Well yeah and no. I hate to leave that section blank but if you guys would rather have time to submit a few and vote on the best one I can do that.

That sounds like a plan. Maybe some people can come up with a idea of what they want the page to show. Like the TC or the oceanfront. Nice job with the page vdogg!

Archived