New Charlotte Subforums

monsoon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just played around in the new subforums...felt a little weird.  i called out and only heard my echo.  i didn't feel like i was in charlotte...it felt more like pineville, or matthews.  i dunno?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol.. that is because that is where all the retail is :)

by grouping the threads, it makes it easier to see the threads with your interest. There are many users that typically only post on retail subjects. the subforum won't lead them to post less, but rather keeps their threads from falling off page one as fast, now that we have so many active threads.

I think a grouped subforum is better for readership than having threads fall to page two after a day.

I'm also not quite sure how to determine what should fall into the coffee house and what should be in the main forum. It seems like everything could go under the coffee house.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a growing process. We will all figure it out together. I think we have to have more than one forum given there is a great deal to talk about our ever growing Charlotte metro.

Archived