Simpsonville's Fairview & West Georgia Roads

GSP Tiger

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah they really that. It's getting nasty down there. I had a friend from Atlanta up here a few weeks ago. They had not been up here in a couple of years. We had to go to Target while down there. They were really suprised at all the stuff that sprung up. You know it had to be alot if you can shock someone who is use to

seeing growth on that scale.

Both Harrison Bridge and West Georgia Roads are finally being widened, but I doubt that will solve the road woes down there. A four lane throughfare to US 25 would be very welcoming. I guess that would come in the form of 418 or West Georgia Road.

Knowing West Georgia Road is growing, I'm surprised there's no supermarket out that way yet. I know Ingle's had that old location on the eastern side of 385 before relocationg down to Fairview Station some 17+ years ago.

Archived