Pics from Landmark building

motonenterprises

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took the elevator to the 24th floor, went into Morgan Stanley and told the receptionist that I am in business in the area and just want to look out the window and take pictures. She was very nice about it. Hopefully the new tallest building will have a lookout.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with you there...a nice observation deck and/or even a resaruant would be a nice addition to downtown.

post-640-1121820459_thumb.jpgpost-640-1121820503_thumb.jpg                                                                                      Here are the pics from the 24th floor. I hope I did this right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Reminds me of the time back in the mid-80's that an acrobat walked a tightrope from the top of 1 Liberty (then U.S. Shelter) to the top of the Landmark Bldg (then Daniel). How the heck do you walk uphill on a wire? Amazing.

I think the same guy came back a year or two later and did a bunch of stunts hanging off the crane used to build 2 Liberty Plz.

Took the elevator to the 24th floor, went into Morgan Stanley and told the receptionist that I am in business in the area and just want to look out the window and take pictures. She was very nice about it. Hopefully the new tallest building will have a lookout.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someday we may see something like this. For now, we can only hope that top of The Tower at Falls and Broad will be opened to the public before the private penthouses are occupied. :unsure:

Thanks a load, Moton! You did great! :thumbsup:

Archived