Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florida

Tallahassee: Roads

Which Tallahassee Road is your favorite?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tallahassee Road is your favorite?

• Apalachee Parkway
    • Blairstone Road
    • Capital Circle
    • Mahan Drive (East)
    • Tennessee Street (West)
    • Monroe Street
    • Old Bainbridge
    • Thomasville Road
    • Other (Explain)

I would vote for Old st augistine and miccossukee as most scenic. Blairstone as the best of our newwest roads for its curving beauty and design. Most useful appalachee, tennessee, and MONROE (which is the one i voted for thanks to the ride downtown it can provide)

Most needing improvement- franklin blvd and cap cir W

Truly the most beautiful road in this city is Thomasville, it also happens to be the busiest road.

I agree that Apalachee Parkway is useful.

the interchange for thomasville, cap cir, and I-10 is going to be a jewel. It is a hastle to get from cap cir to I-10 west during traffic times. remember how simple that area used to be (like in 1993).

Yeah... I take it that will become the pride of the North Side... we really do need another exit ramp... just wish it was at Mission road.

I like the new Blairstone Rd also, but a sort of "hidden" road that I like past the Capitol Circle NE is Centerville Rd. A nice little drive on Suday out to Celebration.

Which is more scenic? Which has the nicest drive?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would go with Meridian for scenery and Bronugh/Duval for convenience, since it allows you to bypass Monroe.

Meridian is such a nice road. I'm still in awe of some of the lovely neighborhoods off of that road... Rose Hill, Summberbrooke, and just along the way you can get to Moore Pond... one of these days I keep telling myself... one of these days.

speaking of parks and such... there is some major plan for green space along that corridor. Now I'll be the first to say I was a bit sour about it because it seemed to be catered toward the very wealthy.