Ritz-Carlton Hotel

atlrvr

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that from a source or speculation?

I think an office tower/hotel combo makes sense, as this is a better site for BofA than 7th and Tryon. It would also make it easier for BofA to get Saks to come to the site, but THAT is purely speculation on my part.

i have always thought it would be a shame to put a 15 story building in such a prime location as that. it would make perfect since on boa's part to incorporate a tower into it. 40 story would be about right - somewhere between hertz and ijl (it is ijl rite?).

Could UP responsible for Ken Lewis holding a press conference? :)

My gut is we will see significant office space added to the Ritz tower, and the whole thing will be LEED certified.....I'm feeling very optimistic today....oh yeah...and maybe 30 condos as well.

EDIT. Well, I almost got it right. http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/15970019.htm

post-1289-1163082814_thumb.jpg

Well...there is a rendering out....looks much more sexy/modern.

Edit. Oops....Uptownliving got the full size. I would say the office tower certainly looks to be LEED certified. I'm actually glad this is two seperate towers, since it will take up the whole block and not block the view of the cities most attractive tower BofA Corp Center.

It's tough to tell, but does anyone this the top of the new office tower looks like it's "opening" like a flower?

post-1289-1163082814_thumb.jpg

Archived