Tallahassee Trivia!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

I'll tell you one of my favorite Raven moments was when she agreed to go out on a date with the little boy, Stanley, to help save her father's Chill Grill. He insisted on calling her his lady and then he forced Raven into singing a Duet with him.

Stanley (sings): You are my Lay-day!

Raven: I'm NEVA yo lay-day!

Stanley: Neva say Neva my lady.

Raven: NEVA, NEVA, NEVA, NEVA, NEVA

Stanley: Cause you my Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady!

That little boy had me rollin' on the floor. And my girl Raven and her facial gestures... tooo funny.

Was watching MTV cribs eariler... they featured a Tallahassee, FL home.... the famous person was Ricky Carmichael. Anyone know what neighborhood he lives in?

First tell me who Ricky Carmichael is please.

However the Leon County Property Appraiser's homepage says that a Richard Joseph Carmichael bought a 550K home in 2001 in Bobbin Trace. That your man?

• 1 month later...

actually yes... Tarzan the Original move was filmed in Wakulla Springs, so too was Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Airport 77.

There was once a Law and Order type TV show called Tallahassee 7000 with one of the "Grumpy Old Men" (I believe the one with the droopy cheeks) as a main star.

I had heard some scenes from a David Lynch film were filmed along Apalachee Pkwy. And that some scenes from a Walking Tall film were done at the old Wakulla Jail. Don't quote me on any of this though...