Tallahassee Oldest Inc. City in FL over 100,000

Florida

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for second story outdoor seating resturants in New Orleans style for our downtown as a desperate attempt to recapture someof that ol' town charm. college has a few spots that with some work might make perfect venues. especially with adams and kleman starting to be real people magnets.

A friend who is a keiser grad and working at the civic center was talking about the variety of foods people will eat in tallahassee. Everything from chinese to creole finds a niche. I mentioned the lack of Gimick dining outside of Melting pot or Momo's. We have talked about it and tallahassee could embrace it. There are already a handful of worthy balconies downtown. you cannot deny the charm of outdoor eating in florida, and why not perched above a quietly busy tallahassee Avenue. If someone makes this resturaunt happen from reading this, i hope iget some coupons.

The chart is kinda confusing at first. It makes it seem as if those were the populations at the years stated. Of course, I knew that couldn't be true, but it might have been better to say "Year of Cityhood" and "Current Population" or something similar.

Archived